On 05:04 23 Jul 2003, reza saeidinia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
| Is stddef.h a system file of linux?

No, it's not.

| if it is true please send this
| file for me.
| > I want to run a program and the error "no rule to make
| /usr/includs/sys/stddef.h" is accured . please help me.

We would need to know why your program wants that include header, and
on what platform (eg solaris, aix, etc) it was written. It's clearly
doing something nonportable, but until we know what that is we can't
help further.
--
Cameron Simpson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> DoD#743
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

Yesterday, someone came up to me and asked "What does 'Press any key to
Continue' mean?" There has got to be a conspiracy out there to drive me
crazy. No one could be this stupid and live.    - Chris Baldwin