cf> I'm looking to get a very well supported pci network card for my linux box
cf> (in the $40-$70 range). Are there any tulip-type cards that I could get?

You might take a look at the Dec Tulip cards 21140, the Netgear FA-310
is a good one and fit in the $30-$40 area. These are 10/100Mbps
cards and well supported.

--
Curtis Consulting
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]