I installed LessTif, and Adobe Acrobat started displaying very
strangely.  All the letters were jumbled atop each other, had seemingly
parallel images in some other color on some other part of the page.  I
was wondering if anyone else had seen this.  I uninstalled LessTif and
reinstalled the Acrobat Reader, but that didn't help.  I'm not sure if
LessTif was really responsible for this.

--
Geoffrey S. Knauth                           http://world.std.com/~gsk