Hi.  I installed a dual-boot RH9/WinXP for a friend a couple of months ago.  He has a
Sound Blaster Audigy sound card
and it worked fine on the first boot.  Well, now, he has decided to take WinXP off and
use just RH9.  I did a clean
install to remove all existing partitions and then updated all the packages.  Now the
Audigy doesn't work, and the
sndconfig program says it is "not currently supported."  I have tried configuring this
card with both versions
2.4.20-18.9 and 2.4.20-19.9 of the kernel with no luck.

What can I do?
PLEASE HELP!

Lorenzo Prince
happy Shrike user ;)
--
This  message was brought to  you by Linux, the free  unix.
Windows without the X is like making love without a partner.