On Sat, Jul 26, 2003 at 11:50:25AM -0700, bruce wrote:
> Hey...
>
> It was never an issue understanding what an ISO is and it's role...
>
> What I was looking for... were the actual files themselves... for the most
> part, the responses I got, were dealing with the ISOs... The actual RH9.0
> "installation files" can be found on the RH Ftp site ...I for get the actual
> path now.. but i just found them!!!!!

What are these "installation files"you're talking about? it seems
that you want the files that are contained on the installation CDROMS,...
and if that's not the case, then I haven't a clue what you were asking
for. The advice I gave was on how to get at the files inside the ISO
image, which I believe would give you what I think of as "installation
files". Were you looking for some other files? what?

Fred

--
---- Fred Smith -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -----------------------------
                       I can do all things through Christ