Fryclau wrote:
I will move my mailserver from sendmail & imap to postfix +
courier-imap.
The reason is the authentication features with mysql.

The hard thing is move the mailbox to the new maildirs without losing
emails.

Easiest way is to set up the new mail server the way it should be (and test it real well), change your DNS records so that mail gets delivered to the new system. When that's done, copy the mail spools to the new server and use "mbox2maildir" or just:
formail -s sendmail username < username.mbx
to inject the messages into the new mailboxes.

Is there anyway to do that well?? I think in fetchmail.. Could it be?

Using fetchmail would require you do know each user's password, and would do basically the same thing as the above "formail" command, with a lot more overhead.