Hello there,

I installed redhat 9.0, and downloaded OpenLdap 2.1, during the configuration process the configure script failed the following error
BDB Berkeley version incompatible.

I downloaded  BDB, and installed as per instructions. When I tried to connect to ldap through a browser, I get the following errors,

          Invalid credentials, and error 32 no such object

What is causing the error, and how can it be rectified. Also I was wondering if there are step by step instructions on how to configure OpenLdap for various backends such as gdbm and BDB

Best Regards
MH