"Mark Haney" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have a very simple request for something but I'm having serious issues
> finding what I need.  I know this is a RH list, but other people on the
> list have to deal with Exchange servers, does anyone know of a script
> (really any language) that will browse Active Directory and post the
> names and email addresses in a web page? I don't have PHP on our
> exchange server and I don't know ASP at all.  Even a good starting point
> to find one would be great.  I'll write my own if I have to, but if I
> can get one for now it would save me tons of time.

If the AD/Exchange server is running LDAP, then you could use ldapsearch
to get what you need, subject to limits on the number of entries retrieved
in a single query.

There may be some kind of export tool in Exchange that will do what you
need.

--
Anthony E. Greene <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
OpenPGP Key: 0x6C94239D