No: I don't have a ip forwarding enabled... Why, I will need to enable them?

>>> Matthew Galgoci<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 29/7/2003 18:57:43 >>>

I vaguely seem to remember that you need to enable ip forwarding, but I don't see
it mentioned anywhere in this howto. Do you have ip forwarding enabled?

--

Matthew Galgoci        "Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap"
System Administrator