On Wednesday 30 July 2003 12:26 pm, Everett Ender wrote:
<snip>

That might be cool, but to think of it, what kind of config file that an
average user need to change to use the system?

I have a friend who I set up Redhat linux for. I added new user and let her
use KDE. It's been about a year and I don't remember anything that is
necessary for her to edit config file.

So, come to think of it, what kind of config files do you have in mind? Redhat
GUI config editor is mainly for more administrations job. They're nice, but
if you want to be an admin, I think you should not only depends on GUI
config.

Just my $0.02
RDB.

--