> On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 02:00:04PM -0400, Michael Gargiullo wrote:
> > I've heard rumors that RedHat 10 will be the last "desktop" version
of
> > redhat released.  That RedHat is going to support only Advanced
Server.

> > Is there any truth to this?
>
> Red Hat hasn't announced this, so you won't get confirmation from the
> list. Guesses and complaining, yes, facts, no.

I certainly hope that it's not true.  If it is, I would be moved towards
a different flavor of linux.  The major reason that my work went with
RedHat Advanced Server was my experience with the desktop versions of
linux.

Come to think of it, if RH drops the desktop linux, maybe we would go
with Mac OS X...those new G5's look pretty awesome! :)

Ben