Hi all!
I have had RH 8.0 for about four months.  I have had some difficulties, but
I am hopeful that I can get everything running to my stisfaction.  I will be
sneding out several e-mails today on all of my outstanding issues.  I would
appreciate any help that can be offered.

Issue #1

I have had to reinstall Red Hat several times.  Each time it seems to create
a separated system on Red Hat Network.  I really only want the current
system listed.  I looked all over the site and could not find any solution
to this issue.  Does anyone know how to resolve this through Red Hat?

Sincerely,

David Langschied
Langschied Consulting Services
25644 Mackinac