btw Jason

Your link that you gave a week or so back described how to setup dual
monitors and worked first time for me... btw thanks !

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Dixon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 3:54 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Dual Monitors

On Mon, 2003-08-04 at 09:43, Rigler, Steve wrote:
> Jason,
>
> The link you posted was actually broken.  I believe it should have been:
>
> http://www.msykes.com/geek/multihead.html

They must have migrated off of IIS onto Apache.  ;-)

-J.

Jason Dixon, RHCE
DixonGroup Consulting
http://www.dixongroup.net

This message is strictly private and contains confidential information intended only
for the use of the person named above. If you have received this e-mail in error and
are not the intended recipient you must not disclose, copy or distribute it to anyone
else. Please immediately advise the sender and delete this email and all attachments.