On Wed, 2003-08-06 at 02:39, Bret Hughes wrote:

> Have you tried using different printer drivers?  IIRC the hylafax
> (actually I guess we used smbfax for sending) setup is such that the
> windows printers are postscript and the postscript conversion happens on
> the windows boxes and sends it to the samba setup printer that is really
> a pipe to smbfax.  Seems like we had better luck with the apple driver
> rather than the hp one.  Been a while since I did this at my brothers
> office.

Sure I did. I tried about 5 different postscript drivers including two
Apple drivers and three HP. The idea is if I make print to file being in
windows environment and then I look at this file under linux, using
something like Postscript Viewer - everything is ok (I mean the
background of all images is correct.

--
Best Regards,
        Alex Mamtchenkov