List,

I have downloaded all 3 disks and ran the little disk checker that loads
when you first install and the first and thrid cd seems fine, but the second
disk always failes. I have downloaded disk 2 from 5 different mirrors AND
the Red Hat site. I decided to install it anyway and see if it was just the
program, but after about 10 or so packages load from disk 2 it failes saying
its missing packages (Packages vary depending on what I choose). Is this a
known issue? If so, is there a reliable source for disk 2?

Thanks

Joe