From: Ken Plumley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2003 4:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Firewall / Internet Gateway Config Fails

Jason,

Ok I will set GATEWAYDEV=eth0

I replaced an existing RH 6.2 firewall/gateway machine
 with the new RH 8.0 machine. The new machine has the
same name and IP number that the old machine did so
all the machines on the lan are already configured to
point to the new firewall/gateway.

Are NAT rules the firewall rules?

I shutdown the iptables firewall before I started
testing but the lan clients still can not reach the
internet.

Ken