Where did you get the kernel? Was it an rpm? If your install more than
one source tree they lie around in /usr/src/* just change the linux link
to point to the kernel tree that you want.

On Sat, 2003-08-09 at 18:25, Daniel Donoghue wrote:
> Ok the symbolic link part seems simple enough just using the ln command;
> so I'm just in need of info re installing installing a kernel source
> tree.  Thanks again.

Jesse Millan
CNS Server Team
Portland State University
Phone: (503) 725-3285
Fax:   (503) 725-6487

Give me ambiguity or give me something else!!

*My PGP public key is at http://system-calls.com