On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 15:54:22 -0700 (PDT)
"Miguel M." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Cool. Thxs for the help everything changed. Only thing
> is that I didnt edit /etc/issue cause i didnt know
> what how to do to it. But everything is working. Is
> there something i should do to it b4 bigger problems
> show up?
>
> Quick question if you dont mind, how did RH get the
> debian name?

Hi Miguel,

   Glad things worked out for you.   It is very safe to
edit the /etc/issue file.   It's simply used to display
a greeting, nothing else.

   As for how the machine got the debian name i don't really
know.   One possibility is that you installed RedHat
onto a disk having an existing debian installation and the
RedHat installer layed itself overtop of what it found on the
disk.  Hopefully you've made all the changes you need so
that it doesn't much matter anymore.

Cheers,
Sean