Hi.  I am running Postfix on RH9.  I am trying to use
/etc/postfix/access to reject email addresses adn domains that send me
spam.  I followed the documentation on how to do this, and I run
postmap /etc/postfix/access
to rebuild the database every time I add a new entry.  I have also tried
restarting the postfix mailserver every time I rebuild the database.
However the database doesn't seem to be working.  Messages still come to
me from the addresses and domains that I have specifically rejected.  Is
there something else I have to do to enable use of
/etc/postfix/access.db to control access to Postfix, or is there some
kind of bug in the program?

Lorenzo Prince
happy Shrike user ;)
--
The chat program is in public domain. This is not the GNU public license. If
it breaks then you get to keep both pieces.