On 8 Aug 2003, Paul Barclay wrote:

> What like?
>
> "Unusual Idea to to turn an MP3 into a large list of integers for an
> interesting project"
>
> Why can't you just answer the question?

first, i *did* answer the question.  try to focus, ok?

and second, on a regular basis, i get annoyed enough to suggest that
posters to the various red hat forums take the several seconds it
requires to come up with a meaningful subject for their posts, so that
those of us who subscribe to several mailing lists can "d" those postings
that we can see immediately are of little interest to us.  (you still
with me?  still focusing?)

examples of really, really, really bad subject lines:

  "help"
  "HELP!"
  "URGENT!! NEED HELP!"
  "OHMIGOD OHMIGOD OHMIGOD!!! DESPERATELY NEED HELP!!!"
  "Unusal idea.."

get the idea?  just keep focusing.  it'll come to you.

rday

p.s.  and don't start on stuff like HTML posts or top posting.
that just makes me angry.  and you don't want to see me when i'm
angry.  particularly when i just learned there's only decaf in
the house.   grrrrrr ....