I found this Window Manager, Enlightenment.
It requires Imlib. I tried to compile it but:

make all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory '/kituri/imlib'
Making all in Imlib
make[2]: Entering directory '/kituri/imlib/Imlib'
make[2]: *** No rule to make target '/usr/include/gnu/stubs.h', needed bt
'.deps/utils.P'. Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory '/kituri/imlib/Imlib'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/kituri/imlib'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

Is there something I need ?
What's with stubs.h ? Where do I get it ?
If there is anyone out there usin Enlightenment, could you please
tell me what should I do step by step.
I downloaded:

ecfg.jpg
 EConfig.htm