> The version compiled for redhat 8 downloadable from
> the mozilla ftp site
> works for me, even with ximian installed (though I
> havent checked if it
> messed galeon...)

It has the same problem as the RH9 from rawhide -- it
spontaneously evaporates from the screen, such as what
might happen if there's some kind of library
incompatibility.

What troubles me is that it's a brand new install.
I've done nothing else but install RH, remove the
existing moz, then install the new one, and it doesn't
work.

> freshrpms.net is a nice place to do that. There are
> some others though.

Do you have an idea of the package names I should be
downloading for MP3 support?

Thanks,
Fred