On Tue, 2003-08-19 at 08:03, Mark Haney wrote:
> Don't get me wrong, I'm all for mailing lists/forums.  I am just
> subscribed to way too many as it is just for this one probably silly
> issue.  I apologize for the wasted bandwidth.

Again, Perlmonks is your best bet.  You can either post a quick question
to folks in the chatterbox, or submit a question (anonymously, even) to
the Monastery.  If this had been a post to the Monastery, I can promise
you I would have given you a real answer.  :)

P.S.  Please don't top-post.

-J.

--
Jason Dixon, RHCE