Has anyone been able to successfully get Tomcat working with Apache 2x using
mod_jk on a RedHat 9.0 system?  I can get Tomcat to work fine in standalone
but for the life of me cannot get mod_jk to work.  Has any kind soul created
RPMs of the whole thing?

Thanks in advance for any help,
--Moby

deserve neither liberty nor safety.  -- Benjamin Franklin

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a
Jew.
Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not
a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was
not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.  --
Pastor Martin Niemöller