When running rsync to copy some local files to a remote box
it gets 90% finished and then exits with the error:

erroring writing 32768 bytes - exiting

If I run strace on it I see it try to do a "write(....."
to a socket and then get a return of "ENOBUFS"

I did a little testing and found that rsync on this box
only seems to have problems when trying to copy files
larger than 32KB.

Has anyone seen this before?

This box was kickstarted from the same image as
about a dozen other systems in my lab, and all of them
work just fine except for this one box.

So I think it isn't a corrupt file or library, it has
to be some resource contention.  But I don't know where
to look.