Hello all,

Looking through my mail log I noticed some strange flagged entries.
These were.

sendmail[6056]: h7MB8Ucu006055: forward /root/.forward.Unimatrix0:
Permission denied

sendmail[6056]: h7MB8Ucu006055: forward /root/.forward: Permission
denied

from what I have read about on the subject I understand that a .forward
file is used to forward mail to another host, what is puzzling me is
that I have never created a root/.forward file, nor have I requested for
any mail to be forwarded by any other means.

I was wondering if anyone out there knew the sort of thing that could
cause this, as I don't know if its a malicious attempt to forward my
mail or if i have simply mis-configured something.

Thanks in advance,
Adam Bowns