On Fri, 2003-08-22 at 17:55, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> > You probably have perl modules installed in the old perl's site-lib
> > folder.  IIRC, when you upgrade perl to a new major version, you must
> > recompile all of your site-lib modules for the new version.
>
> Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrg!!
>
> I installed a ton of them thru webmin/CPAN for different applications.
>
> Guess I know what I'll be doing this weekend.  :-(

I wouldn't jump into that prematurely.  I don't recall which versions
you upgraded from/to, but there's a good chance many of your modules
will still work.  Particularly anything in pure-perl.  Have you tried
adding your old directories to your @INC?  I would try that first.

If your CGI is simply not able to find the appropriate modules, I would
have hoped that you'd have seen this in your Apache error_log already.
Please tell me you've already checked this.  :)

--
Jason Dixon, RHCE
DixonGroup Consulting