I'm having problems getting one of my computers to do a dual boot with NT
and RedHat 5.0.  I've tried following the linux-nt mini howto; when I
select Linux then, the computer freezes with a blank screen.  I can still
boot into NT fine though.  When I use LILO, I can boot into Linux fine,
but I get the "blue screen of death" when I try to boot into NT
(inaccessible boot device).

Anybody have any ideas/solutions?

Thanks-

-Dave Carden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Department of Computer Science
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill