When I use webmin which is running on an RH9 machine
I go to the "Others" category and choose download to server.
At this point I enter the url for the file and the  directory to store the file in.
Note that I paste  the same URL into MS explorer and the download works fine.
When I attempt to start the download webmin states that "header information is missing".
What am I missing?
Is there a restriction on the type of files that can be downloaded.
If I can't use this interface and have to use SSH then what command can I use to get a 100 MB plus file downloaded to the server.
Note that this file doesn't exist on an FTP server.
The URL that I am trying to download is:
http://www.bynari.net/redirect.php?url="">

-Kevin

Kevin Fjelsted, President
AltiCom CTI, Inc.

Track Me Down!
One number Access, Press 11# during the voice mail message greeting
to have me F-O-U-N-D!

Phone:  612.259.0722
Fax:      612.259.0723
VoIP:     65.209.158.245 Ext. 222