Yeah, but not much intelligence on joes part, he would have caused less
problems, deleting the DNS zone entries for HIS domain meaning most would
just timeout onlooking up his RBL and move on.

I dont think he has much of clue, or is just chucking a temper tantrum
cause he's been DoS'd for a while.

Either way we wont be going back to using him if he returns.

On Wed, 26 Aug 2003, Bret Hughes wrote:

> I am sure you guys already know this but just in case:

Res
-
Network Solutions: clueless f'wits who dont care whos business they
damage through their incompetance, which is the ONLY thing they excel at.