Hi all,

I went through the archives for yesterday and saw the mention of
relays.osirusoft.com rejecting tons of sites. I use relays.osirusoft.com
in my sendmail.mc file:

FEATURE(`dnsbl', `relays.osirusoft.com')dnl

After watching the logs early this morning I can see that it's not
rejecting everything. Legit customer mail for us is going through
just fine as well as certain spam and legit newsletters from
tech sites.

However, anything from redhat, samba and hylafax lists are being
rejected. Seems kind of subjective to me.

I have it commented out at the moment. Does anyone know if
the admins for relays.osirusoft.com are aware of the issue?

TIA,

Mike