Hi,

I'm working on an older computer system that doesn't support bootable CDs, and want to boot that systemrescuecd.org cd on this rh9 machine.  Does anyone know how I can create a bootdisk that then kicks off the bootable CD? (which has a complete Linux kernel & many tools on it).  I've read somewhere that the cd-only Knoppix distro has a mkfloppy.bat method on it that enables just that, and I'm currently downloading that .iso image, but it's rather slow and may end up taking several hours.

Does anyone know of similar methods of accomplishing the same?

Thanks,

John Lawler