On Thu, 2003-08-28 at 15:41, Go, Jeffrey wrote:
> Try this:
>

> /home/$user             remotedevice:/device/$user      default
>

> Hth
> jg

James, have you looked at autofs. The auto.homes file would be set up to
do just that. That is what we do here. All user directories are on a
central server that gets backed up nightly. Of course, I have had to
chastise them about downloading music to their systems and saving in
their home directories as that chews up disk space, but that is another
story.