Le 28/08/2003 20:54, « Brian Ashe » <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :

> Either you're wildly misconfigured or someone has the ability to mess with
> you...

*** "wildly misconfigured"... how appropriate in my case. It turns out not
only my hosts file was but my head too. #%-}

I've been taking some pain killers after a beach chair accident involving my
middle finger being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I was also
restoring some backups at the same time.

An old hosts file was restored which was used some time a go during a DNS
problem and so some Red Hat sites were hard coded...

Sorry for the panic!

--
Cheers,
Zoran.

Windows software isn't released, it's allowed to escape.