On Fri, 29 Aug 2003, James Pifer wrote:

> Sorry for the off topic question, but I've been on the OpenNMS list for
> several days and seeing very few posts coming through. Plus no responses
> to my posts. Not sure what the problem is.
>
> I'm trying to install Open NMS 1.0.2 on Redhat 9. I downloaded the RPMs,
> but when I try to install it says that rrtdevel...rpm needs perl
> (Net::SNMP). Thing is, I've already added that perl module and it seemed
> to install just fine.
>
> Is there a way I can verify that the module is in fact installed?
> Any other suggestions on getting OpenNMS installed?

I know that there is an incantation of "perl someoptions perlmodulename"
that will verify this.  I seem to remember the module docs telling you the
syntax for this.  Also you could user cpan2rpm and turn the module into an
rpm, then use standard rpm speak to verify the module's inclusion onto the
host.