Hi all,

I've been asked to put together a proposal for a modest server room (i mean closet actually, roughly 8 x 8) and was fishing for some guidance, suggestions, links, etc. from the veterans out there. I've been told to shoot for the moon so that we can still wind up with some decent hardware after the high-ups have their say. We're looking to get a new rack, some form of climate-control and UPS. I'm a newbie at this so please tell me if I've grossly overlooked vital parts of any reputable, scalable server room.

Thanks in advance,
Jurvis