It looks like the server choked on the rest of my message. It just
showed that the mail was accepted:

250 2.0.0 h832egkv004264 Message accepted for delivery
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent (h832egkv004264 Message accepted for
delivery)

--
Jesse Millan
CNS Server Team

I wouldn't be so paranoid if you weren't all out to get me!!