On Tue, Sep 02, 2003 at 10:08:33AM -0700, Anthony Liu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My company wants me to take the LPIC1 test soon.  Can
> you guys tell me what is the passing percentage?
>
> Thanks a lot.

I read somewhere that it was around 42%, so I feel fortunate that I
passed. It's a surprisingly hard (but fair) exam for an entry level
certification. I used the LPI Certification in a Nutshell by Jeff Dean,
O'Reilly & Associates, as a study guide, but you can probably get by
from looking up the exam criteria at the lpi.org website and studying on
your own. I just found it convenient to have everything in one place.

You'll pass if you're prepared, but it's not something to take lightly.