This is rather surprising. I thought that this would be something like
the solaris lp command where you could issue a -o duplex and it would do
the trick.

I know there is the -Z switch to lpr and its suprising that I would have
to setup a script to do this surely there is an easier solution ?

        Thanks and Cheers,

        Aly.

--
Aly S.P Dharshi