At 21:50 9/4/2003 +0200, you wrote:
I need FTP my clients need to upload there webpages because the server is a
part of a hosting company. I don't want to give anonymous access to anyone.
Every user is know to me, and is chrooted to her home directorie they can't
come outside this directory even with a symlink access is denied. And all
users have rigths to only his home dir. So ftp is safe i presume secure ftp
is better and safer but not every client is know with this type of.

I still recommend WinSCP (see Sourceforge) if they want a GUI tool on Windows. FTP sends passwords in the clear with no security at all, and it is even MORE important to protect your customers and your server than if it were just anonymous users.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz [EMAIL PROTECTED]