Hi

I am trieng to install the atmel driver for my 3com wireless pcmcia card, but I have a
problem.

The driver have to be placede in the folder /lib/modules/2.4.20-8/pcmcia, but, on my
system this is not a folder, but a file.

I have tried to remove the file, and the make a folder instead. But, when I make the
folder, I get this error when i do /etc/init.d/pcmcia restart:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 2.4.20-8]# /etc/init.d/pcmcia restart
Shutting down PCMCIA services: cardmgr modules.
Starting PCMCIA services: modulesmodprobe: Can't locate module pcmcia_core.o
modprobe: Can't locate module yenta_socket.o
modprobe: Can't locate module ds.o
 cardmgr.

I have tried to make a symlink to /lib/modules/2.4.20-8/kernel/drivers/pcmcia/ and
place the driver in here, but that don't work, it still can't load yenta_socket.o etc.

Is there anyone out there, who know what the problem can be?

regards
Christoffer