Hi Jason

Thanks, I got a 3com OfficeConnect the other day, and heard from some
people, that it would't work with RH9, but then i find this page today:
http://www.saragossa.net/LinuxG3/ls-wlan.shtml

Witch say it can. Now I think it work, but I don't have a accespoint at
home, so I don't know have to find out if it works. Do you have any
suggest?

Redgards
Christoffer