> I just found the viruses "W32/Sobig.F Worm" attack our system ( RH 7.2
> ), but there is no Anti-Viruses...
> So, is there a solution to clear the Viruses ( from the whole Linux
> System ) without Anti-Viruses ?

A Windows virus attacked your Linux system?  Huh?

I think what you're saying is that the virus spread via your Linux server
to the Windows computers in your network.  Each Windows system should have
its own anti-virus software to protect it (you do maintain anti-virus
software on your Windows computers and keep them up to date, right?).  As
for server-side anti-virus software that you can put on your Red Hat
server, this subject has been covered several times.  Check the archives.

Sliante,
Richard S. Crawford

http://www.mossroot.com
AIM: Buffalo2K ICQ: 11646404 Y!: rscrawford
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
invisible to the eye." --Antoine de Saint Exupéry