At 14:22 9/8/2003 -0700, you wrote:

When I first installed RedHat 8.0 I regularly got RHN notifications sent
to my inbox here at work. I later reinstalled RedHat and have not
received a notification since.

I can login in to RHN and have verified numerous times that the email
account listed is the one here at work, yet I have still not received
any notifications.

Is there something I'm missing?

Have you downloaded and installed the new up2date and up2date-gnome packages? Red Hat's SSL key certificate expired and they forgot to include that in the old package, so you have to manually download those two packages and install them (rpm -Fvh up2date*rpm, for example).

Once you have done this, you should be back to normal. If you have already done this, post again and give more detail.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz [EMAIL PROTECTED]