Hi everybody,
             A friend of mine wanted to switch to Linux and was delighted
to hear from me that there's a yahoo messenger for Linux! It's one of her
dearest programs since she voice chat with her family and friends through
it.

After installation, we realized that there's no voice chat in Unix Yahoo
messenger! (Later I realized that it's stated on the website that the Unix
version is an experimental version with NO voice chat which we
overlooked.) And I do not know any replacement for it!

Anybody knows a program on Linux that can voice chat with a Windoze Yahoo
messenger?

regards,

Didier

---
PhD student

Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
5 Research Link,
Singapore 117603

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: http://ssls.nus.edu.sg