On Thu, 2003-09-11 at 21:43, Paula Fernandes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using Linux RedHat 9.0 and Ximian Evolution Version 1.2. Is there
> any upgrade for this version? If so, how can upgrade it in my system?
>
> Thanks for help

Best way to update/upgrade Ximian products (including Evolution) is to
download and install RedCarpet - this allows you to not only
update/upgrade Evolution and anything else Ximian (like updating Gnome
to the Ximian Desktop 2 - a very sweet and stable Gnome IMHO) but also
to do updates/upgrades to your RH9 setup/configuration - in much the
same tone as you would with up2date - but without the BS of expiring
demo accounts and all that assorted jazz...

http://www.ximian.com

...go to the download page - you'll find RedCarpet there...

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com