On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 12:31:07 +0200
"T. Ribbrock" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have a laptop with a resolution of 800x480. I've set the virtual
> resolution to 800x600. It all works just dandy, but I have one
> question: Is there any way to scroll around the screen without having
> to use the mouse?

If you're using Gnome you could use the keyboard-mouse provided
by the accessibility features:

run "gnome-accessibility-keyboard-properties" and enable both
"Enable keyboard accessibility features" and  "Enable Mouse Keys"

After this you can use the numeric keypad to move the mouse
pointer around and portions the virtual screen into view.

Sean