On Friday 12 September 2003 03:27, Sasa Stupar wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have a strange problem. When I request at my terminal under gnome
> desktop "$ man ftpaccess" the terminal crashes. This happens only for
> this demand. I can wiev all others manuals axcept this one.
>
> By the way error looks like this:
> --------------
> Application "gnome-terminal" process (xxxxx) has crashed due to the
> fatal error. (Segmentation fault)
> --------------
>
> Any idea why is this happening and how to solve this problem?
> I can view manual under console without any problem.
>
> Sasa

try "man nofile"

It may be crashing because there isn't any file to display.  Still the
wrong thing to do but it would be more of a general problem than the
one you describe; i.e there isn't a ftpaccess man page to display (at
least on my RH7.3 and RH9 boxen)

Regards,  Mike Klinke

Regards,  Mike Klinke