On Mon, 2003-09-15 at 01:06, David Schornak wrote:
> yes the 80 gig is the secondary drive but disk druid only recognizes it as a
> 32 gig hard drive now after initialization. is
> how do I get Linux to recognize the it as 80 gig?
> the bios says it is an 80 gig hardrive and recognizes its drive number.

Egads...
Here's something to try - for the sake of it;
Boot the RH9 installation CD and go into rescue mode; then run fdisk and
see if you can properly recognise the entire 80gb drive...

I've just setup RH9 with 2 x 80gb drives on a server and didn't have any
problems at all with the installation or the setup of the drives - so
that's where I'd first start - see if a "text mode" fdisk session would
find it properly...

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company