On Mon, 2003-09-15 at 06:30, gaston wrote:
> I tried enabling proxy arp, and now it`s working. Thank you very much for
> your help.

Hmm.  Well, I am glad you got it working.  I just saw your post, and was
going to suggest that you try filtering by ip address and drop the mac
address stuff.  I wonder what is getting proxied?   I have only a vague
understanding of proxyarp, but doesn't it translate mac addresses to one
of the interfaces?

I think there is something here to learn.  It might be interesting if
you would add the -c option  to iptables-save to see what the rull
counts are.

Bret